We are working with a leading multi-disciplined consultancy that has offices across the globe. Their services range from building design, planning, infrastructure design, management consulting and specialist technical services.
An opportunity is available for an experience Process Engineer to assist on a major nuclear framework project based in Cumbria.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Day to day team management and resource planning
• Working closely with key stakeholders to deliver solutions which exceed client expectations
• Communicating and liaising with clients and managing client meetings as required
• Maintenance of the current and future overall performance of the team
• Mentoring of junior engineers
• Maintenance of technical governance
• Resolution of technical matters
• Development of fee proposals
• Report writing
• Presentations to clients and other team members
• Potential secondments to other client offices
• Providing satisfactory remediation and engineering solutions and management of remediation measures
• Supervising and co-ordinating the work of others and liaison with engineers of other disciplines · Managing project teams to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget · To contribute to the development of firm wide processes which support and enhance commercial performance
• Chartered Engineer by IChemE.
• Utilities systems design experience: compressed air, water, steam, etc.
• Process engineering design of water and wastewater treatment, solids handling, anaerobic treatment and odour control systems
Essential Experience :
• Degree qualified in chemical engineering
• 5+ years of experience on concept/preliminary/detailed design: engineering line diagrams, process engineering deliverables including equipment sizing specification, line sizing calculations, process descriptions, etc.
• Extensive experience of working in the fields of process engineering design
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing projects
• Able to quickly develop successful client relationships
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential · Excellent planning and organisation skills