Software, Hardware, Electronics, PCB, Manufacturing
Full Time, Nights - Mon-Thurs, 8pm to 6am
Commutable from Welshpool, Wrexham, Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Telford
Competitive Salary and package
• Supporting the Plant Production Team Leader to work on hardware and software
• Carrying out routine preventative maintenance work on test equipment, identifying areas of investigation and ensuring optimum productivity
• Collecting test data and producing reports
• Carrying out PPK analyses and updating process instructions accordingly
• Undertaking risk assessments and ordering parts as necessary
• Updating database to log any faults
• Electronic / electrical engineering qualification (HNC as a minimum)
• Previous working experience in the maintenance / improvement of process equipment in a manufacturing setting essential
• Knowledge of testing principals and fault finding / problem solving experience
• Working knowledge of Lean principles advantageous
• Confident communication skills both written and verbal
• Flexible problem-solver, able to work under pressure
• Happy to work a permanent night shift
Established manufacturer with enviable reputation offer opportunities for career development
Competitive salary and package
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities