Manufacturing, engineering, PCB
Electronic / electrical bias
Newtown Powys (commutable from Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Welshpool, Wrexham)
Competitive Salary and Package
• Supporting the manufacturing department and reporting to the Engineering Manager
• Analysing processes to ensure best working practices
• Ensuring all processes adhere to health and safety standards
• Fault finding on PCBs
• Recording and reporting any necessary adjustments to production line
• Refining standards of quality by way of rigorous testing
• Engineering qualifications desirable but not essential
• Previous experience gained in a manufacturing environment essential – on an assembly line / conveyor belt etc.
• Working knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
• PCB knowledge advantageous
• An able problem solver, self-motivated and happy to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Established manufacturer with enviable reputation offer opportunities for career development
Competitive salary and package.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities