Proactive Personnel are recruiting for a Process Technician on behalf of our prestigious client. The Process Technician will assist and support the Module Plant Production Process
THE JOB ROLE:
- To be a point of contact for issues that are affecting production output and quality.
- To identify problem and suggest a timely solution, and to involve Process Engineer for additional support if the problem cannot be addressed.
- Look for new opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Module production process and to develop existing ones
- Investigate SPC holds at test. Ensure that an appropriate level of investigation is carried out and a fix has been implemented, or at least identified, before removing hold.
- Support the Intelligent Gun Systems and involve Process Engineer if necessary
- Collect test DPMO data and compile into daily/weekly/monthly reports plotting trends.
- Run PPK analysis where necessary to highlight PCB/drive performance under test.
- Create new process instructions to support production by stepping through the process in the required detail.
- Maintain and update existing process instructions to reflect any changes.
- Ensure instructions are displayed at the point of use and are electronically documented on the relevant QA folders.
- Obtain quotes and raise purchase orders.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- NQF Level 3 in Engineering.
- GCSE in Maths and English.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement projects.
- Experience of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Practical experience of fault finding and problem solving.