Lean Process Engineer
Lean Process Engineer (Manufacturing)
£35,000 - £42,000 + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Lean Engineer looking for an autonomous role where you will be the go to LEAN and CI expert for a global manufacturing company with real prospects for progression and career development?
On offer is an exciting role that will see you as a key member of the manufacturing department where can use your skills and knowledge to directly impact company’s growth and productivity.
The company are a global chemical manufacturing company with a market presence in sustainability and environmental change. They have big plans for expansion in the UK so it’s a great time to join.
This role would suit an Engineer with extensive LEAN and manufacturing experience.
- Deploying LEAN techniques to sustain and continuously improve the workplace
- Optimise the manufacturing & production practices to ensure efficiency & reduce waste
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment with LEAN practices
- Knowledge of continuous Improvement
- Engineering qualified (ideal)