A global market leader and specialists within their field, handling concept to production based in a serene rural location, offering an excellent benefits package including pension and share options, life assurance, various vouchers, a bonus structure and more, what else do you want? They pride themselves on being flexible and dynamic, are you?
Reporting to the Development Manager, the successful Process Engineer will be responsible for;
• Ensuring all line performance production requirements are met
• Managing and organising performance teams responsible for plant production performance
• Leading projects to deliver improved line availability and optimisation of production lines
• Delivering reduction in waste
• Improving process quality and yield
• Process improvement projects, delivering performance change
• Ensuring products conform to the required standards and certification
• Contributing to problem solving and process improvement training for staff
• Liaising with Managers on all aspects of improving line and plant operation
The suitable candidate will ideally have worked as a Process Engineer, Process Manager or Continuous Improvement Engineer and would have gained a chemical engineering qualification. It is essential the successful candidate will have strong man management skills (leading and motivating staff), an understanding of ‘hands on’ engineering, and comprehensive knowledge of chemical processing and ideally be familiar with IOSH and Six Sigma.
Salary: Circa £35,000 – £40,000 depending on the individuals skills and ability.