Interaction Recruitment, on behalf of their client, are recruiting for a Design & Process Engineer.
The Design & Project Engineer is responsible for initial project design and will therefore be able to produce drawings using AUTOCAD. Be responsible for the project management of individual contracts.
We are looking for design engineers who have experience of shelving, mezzanine floors, racking, partitions and plant equipment installation.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Acceptance of Sales proposal and costs
· Client liaison
· Project design and conformance with applicable regulations
· Programme and installation schedules
· Purchase orders and supplier negotiations
· Cost Control
· Production of drawings using AUTOCAD
· Industrial experience
· Ability to use AUTOCAD
· Experience using a CRM system
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Engineer within the Storage Solutions Industry to join a company who will offer career progression and a competitive package.
· £30-£35k annual salary
· 22 days holiday & statutory days
· 36 ¼ hours per week