As Process Engineer your duties will involve:
- Lead and support improvement projects - LEAN deployment, 5S and Continuous Improvement.
- Analysis of data, utilising company performance and product/process information, site databases - identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Identify method of manufacture (as a team at the NPI stage) including jigs/fixtures and process flows. Always giving consideration to ergonomics, handling, manning, cost and efficiency.
- Generate Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and publish KPI's that reflect product and process performance.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety measures implemented across site and personnel are met.
- Employ Continuous Improvement processes, coordinating with the Engineering Manager, Quality Manager among others.
- Ensure daily maintenance is carried out and recorded.
An ideal Process Engineer will hold the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in Production/Process Engineering.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, specifications and procedures.
- Able to participate/lead in training sessions, presentations, team improvement meetings.
- Able to work both as an individual and a team member.
- Good vision, cannot be colour blind.