A challenging role of Process Engineer for converting has arisen. The successful individual will report to an operations manager within our multi-disciplined team of highly skilled Technicians, Engineers and Operating MTM’s. The area of operation will depend upon the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
To provide specialist technical and operation support to drive the overall efficiency and effectiveness of material flow processes.
• Working with process operating teams to fault find and improve systems,
• Problem solving, system development, design and implementation of process improvement systems,
• To contribute technical expertise to multi-disciplined engineering projects within own area of expertise,
• To act as a champion of best practice in process engineering on site and specifically in converting areas.
• To develop and execute process training for operating MTM’s, apprentices and asset team,
• Involvement in the application of global best practices to optimise all current processes and systems
Understanding of process control and quality systems
• Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with a variety of individuals
• Excellent standard of computer literacy skills
• A ‘hands on’ approach to problem solving (ideally six sigma Blue belt or higher)
• A flexible approach
• Educated to/working towards degree level or HNC / HND in Engineering or Science subjects.
• 4 to 5 plus years’ experience in manufacturing or process based industry.
• An understanding of converting process or equipment would be essential.
Come join us!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Kimberly-Clark, we know how hard our employees work and the contributions they make to our business. As such we offer attractive packages that not only include some fantastic benefits including performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme with life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days' annual holiday but also a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to tailor your choices to suit your needs (share scheme, dental insurance, gym membership, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, dining cards and health screening are just some to mention).
If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: