Senior Process Engineer
The role will support Project Managers and Project Technical Leads by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet expectations.
The role is for a Senior Process Engineer with responsibility to develop efficient technical solutions that will deliver improvements to water and wastewater treatment facilities.
• Technical expertise in process engineering, particularly in relation to water and wastewater treatment
• Work as part of a team being involved in a variety of projects to help the development of solutions to delivery improvements and enhancements to process systems
• Assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk.
• Actively support, develop, train and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering group.
• Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
• Prepare reports, calculations, drawings required to support the successful delivery of projects
• Maintain communication and develop on going contacts with clients as required
• Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required
• Build relationships with new clients and key stakeholders
• Facilitate the exchange of ideas, concepts and skills throughout the company, through effective networking of staff, use of intranet etc
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
• A Chartered member (or equivalent) of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
• Experience within the water industry particularly with compliance issues and treatment plant operation with knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes.
• Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
• Excellent business acumen in terms of performing to budget and schedule.
• Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work well in a team and independently.
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
• Excellent client service focus.
• Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.