Senior Process Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to support Project Managers and Team Leaders by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects is delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards
- Assist in the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk.
- Actively support, develop, train and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering group.
- Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required
- Organise tender documents, evaluate tenders and contracts.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A Chartered member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Experience within the water industry is essential. We are keen to see applications from those with a cleanwater background.
- Strong Business Development skills to include an understanding of market demand and the ingredients of a successful bid, being a successful networker and having commercial activity.
- Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Excellent business acumen in terms of marketing, performing to budget and recognising business opportunities.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- A good client service focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.