Lead Process Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead Process Engineer / Manager for a circa 2.5 year assignment with an immediate start Rome for circa 12 months then followed by 12-18 Months in Baku.
This role needs candidates with a very specific set of key skills and ALL candidates must have all of the following skills.
General mandatory requirements
• Extensive Experience of a minimum of 15 years
• Process Engineering background in design through FEED stage
• At least 10yrs of ethylene technology / design project experience who therefore understands the process in depth, ideally “current”
• Design contractor background (ie not just from an operator as they will be unfamiliar with design documents and the project stages, work process etc)
• Must be immediately available and willing to travel quickly to the work locations.
• Must be prepared to commit for the entirety of the project duration
Optional requirements ie a benefit but not mandatory
• PMC experience
• Experience of Technip ethylene technology
• Team leadership experience