Process Project Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
PROCESS PROJECT ENGINEER
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Project Engineer, who has experience of working within a project environment managing a portfolio of projects and a strong background of CAD - 2D & 3D mechanical design. You will provide rapid, high quality project engineering and mechanical design support to customers and the Process team, with the ability to hit the ground running. Project planning experience experience is essential and validation experience in the pharmaceutical, hazardous area (ATEX) or similar regulated industries, experience of the process industry and generating site layouts would be advantageous.
* Preparing technical proposals for approved customised MPS projects. The Engineer will work with the technical team, Process Specialists and the client to co-ordinate the technical review phase of the project, compile pre-project costing for analysis, and issue a proposal that meets the need of the client and internal order processing systems.
* Working with the technical team and external suppliers to deliver engineering support for customer projects. This may involve the compilation of drawings, reports, project documentation, technical files, validation documents, etc.
* Mechanical design of customer specific process interfaces and hardware to meet project requirements
* Compiling post-project costing for margin analysis and continual improvement reviews.
* Providing support for the Process Quality Meeting (PQM) team to ensure swift resolution of Customer Feedback issues.
* Providing additional mechanical design and technical support to teams.
* Maintenance of the Process product portfolio with respect to the technical content, sustaining, change requests and pricing enquires.
Skills & Experience
* Must have technical competency in mechanical engineering and should have experience in electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, control and automation, electrical installation, test and inspection and validation.
* Professional CAD experience (electrical and mechanical) required. Must be proficient in 2D and 3D design work (Solid Edge preferred).and have a solid appreciation of drawing issue control, generation of Bills of Materials and good engineering control documentation.
* Experience of formal document management systems would be advantageous.
* Project planning experience is essential, preferably backed up with formal project management training.
* Validation experience in the pharmaceutical, hazardous area (ATEX) or similar regulated industries is required.
* Practical installation and commissioning experience is required, alongside familiarity with industrial site work.
* Experience of the process industry and generating site layouts would be advantageous.
* Experience with finite element analysis in stress, thermal, flow or optical analysis would be advantageous.
* Must be qualified to HNC or degree level in an Engineering discipline