Chemical Process Engineer- Ireland
Chase Resourcing together with our Client a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry in Ireland are currently recruiting for a Chemical Process Engineer.
The Chemical Process Engineer will work within the Technical Operations Team to provide ownership process engineering support to new and existing drug substance processes.
The Chemical Process Engineer will work as part of a cross functional team to ensure the safe and effective tech transfer of NPI and process improvements to existing processes.
- Leadership role as the chemical process engineer as part of technical transfer team evaluating new processes for introduction/process development & execution.
- Support/lead the development and validation processing campaigns for NPIs
- Provide engineering support to all manufacturing and control system related issues.
- Tasks include, daily process monitoring, trouble shooting, optimisation, cost reduction, training and coaching of manufacturing personnel.
- Identification and execution of process improvement projects
- Ownership and generation of process controls recipes
- Generation and implementation of SOPs for new equipment/manufacturing processes
- Participation in investigations, identification and implementation of CAPAs as required.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- The successful candidate must hold a Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering
- You must also have a Chemical Background.
- Experience in Batch processing operations in an FDA/ HPRA regulated industry.
- Experience in Tech Transfer distinct advantage
- A strong knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry is required for this role.
- Experience of operating in a team environment with active participation in proactive improvement programs is required.
- Experience of operating with DeltaV an advantage