Process Engineer (LEAN / Six Sigma), Engineering
Process Engineer (LEAN / Continuous Improvement)
Extremely competitive Salary + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Northumberland (commutable from Newcastle Upon Thyme, Sunderland, Blyth, Ashington etc)
Are you a LEAN Engineer looking for an autonomous role in a global leading company which will see you as the technical expert for Process/Manufacturing improvement of a state-of-the art manufacturing facility?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader within the medical industry with great opportunities for career development and progression.
This company design and manufacture a wide range of capital equipment for blue-chip clients across the globe. They are renowned for their high quality products which steam from their highly trained staff which they continuously invest in.
This role would suit a Industrial/Process/Manufacturing engineer with LEAN/Six Sigma knowledge.
- Continuously improve Quality, Design and Manufacturing processes
- Coach and mentor teams in the use of LEAN Six Sigma
- Reduce cost and waste by implementing LEAN/CI techniques
- Experience or higher qualification in a Manufacturing Environment
- Knowledge of LEAN / Six Sigma
- Project Management & Leadership skills
LEAN, CI, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S, Continuous Improvement, Process, Manufacturing Engineer, LEAN Manager, Industrial Engineer, Design Engineer, Quality Manager, Medical, Production, Northumberland, Newcastle-upon-thyme, Newcastle, Blyth, Ashington, Morpeth, Sunderland, South Shields