Process Engineer (Manufacturing), Engineering
Process Engineer (Manufacturing)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Car + 33 Holidays + 6% Pension + Benefits
Cheshire (Commutable from Manchester, Sheffield, Macclesfield, Stockport, Chester, Crewe)
Are you Process Engineer with a Chemical background looking for a varied, autonomous role in a large global company which will see you as the Continuous Improvement expert of the company?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company who continuously invest in their staff with on-going training and senior progression opportunities.
This company specialise in mineral manufacturing and are at the forefront of Chemical products manufacturing in the world. They have over 100 sites spread across 7 continents and offer a dynamic progression structure for all employees, making it a great career choice to work for them.
This role would suit a Process Engineer from a Chemical Manufacturing or similar background.
- Continuously improve manufacturing processes in a large plant facility.
- Contribute to H&S and Environmental performance improvements.
- Coaching Engineers on best practice.
- Process Engineer from a Manufacturing background (Chemical advantageous).
- Knowledge of LEAN / Six Sigma advantageous.
- Project Management & Leadership skills.
Chemical, Quarry, Aggregates, Minerals, Stone, Plant, Process, Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Operations, CI, Quality, Operational Excellence, Derbyshire, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester, Sheffield, Buxton, Chester, Warrington, Macclesfield, Stockport